Monday 2 January 2012

2nd post

  When I first created this blog, I was surprised at how easy it was to create the blog and post in the blog. I was excited as I never did more than just sending e-mails and posting videos but now I could now express my happiness here. It is my first time blogging and I have finally found something I could do other than watching television or playing game consoles.
  Blogging can be part of our learning device @ SST as you can share something which is useful and that anybody could see it and even learn interesting facts from it and even share it on their blogs so that other people could see and learn from it. Through blogging and knowing each of other fellow pupil's URL blog website we can learn from each other and how they feel about a particular thing and if its something negative, we can comment on their blog to suggest something to solve their problem or comfort them. 
                                         
                                          Blogging- A new activity to do.
                                       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment